Thread: Digital Dash programming issues & solutions.

Default Digital Dash programming issues & solutions.

I would really like for this to become a good reference for all things Digital Dash touchscreen related.
    We have gotten lots of questions figured out and several questions still to be answered. Programing for:
    Indicator inputs figured out (kind of).
    Headlight switch done.
    Parking light switch done.

OK, here is my 1st question:
    The indicator "lamps" for the turn signals & high beams will not allow us to change their color. The other gauges will allow us to do whatever we want.
    We still need to verify that the fuel gauge is either working or not. But for whatever reason, it will not allow me to linearize the Ohms, but the value I can? I had to do the math for the 14 positions it's programmed at.

I was able to change turn signal color no problem:

Mine will not change for some reason. I'll be messing with it here in a minute. I have a show this weekend. I really need to get it right.

It's the "Warning" colors you need to change.
    -Scott
    Don't forget to check out progress on my Race Car:
    Project Blasphemy - 8.07 @ 171
    Low 8 Second Street Car