Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie from Georgia

I just wanted an option in case it isn't installed correctly. Someone to double check everything that was done. It seems to keep having one issue after another with my current mechanic. Thanks, it's not the EFI system, it's the installation I'm worried about.
    Last edited by Jon; 06-10-2017 at 01:30 PM.

May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

New Holley Dominator ECU for sale: LINK.

Just a few more questions. The WBO2 sensor has been replaced with the same type that was in the original box. It's installed according to specifications and there are NO exhaust leaks. My mechanic is now downloading all of the known to be good info from the Global File and resetting the base calibrations. Does it matter that we have already installed the NEW WBO2 sensor before putting the chip back into the TSLCD and starting the car?

Lastly, I started the car the other day without the CHIP in the TSLCD, and it said OPEN Loop in blue, and after about 3 seconds it turned Green? Car still ran really bad in Open Loop. Any insight on why it would still run bad in Open Loop? Also, is there a way to determine if the WBO2 sensor is bad without taking it out? Possibly on the TSLCD screen? Just for future reference. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jon; 06-15-2017 at 05:39 PM.