Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No voltage on fuel pump blue wire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    You can run the pump with it all hooked up to the Sniper for testing and getting fuel flow. It won't flood anything, that only happens if you key-on and boot the system, but don't start it a bunch of times and the prime shots start adding up. You can pull the fuel pump relay and apply 12V to the pump wire to test all the wiring.
    I'm having the same issue with no fuel and no voltage to pump. I can jump the 12V to the blue wire at the relay and it works. Is there any place I can find the schematic for the wires to the relay? I need to know which ones are supposed to have power (and when), and which ones need to be ground, and which ones are loads. If I can ever get gas, I'll be able to get my truck back on the road.

Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same problem. Sniper, Dual Sync Distributor, MSD 6 EFI. Checked all of the wiring and everything is per the diagrams. If I put 12V to the blue wire in the 7-pin connector, the fuel pump does run. Also tried 12V direct to the pink switched 12V wire to make sure that it was getting 12V, made no difference. Also, I do not have 12V at the coil. Everything else seems to be OK. Handheld works fine and I ran the setup. LEDs on the distributor behave normally. Really not sure where to go from here.