Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CAN/USB Dongle connector availability?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    Thanks Chris. I can verify that works now. I was able to complete the purchase.
    X2...order placed today.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo2 View Post
    X2...order placed today.
    X3 orders :-)

Is "one" able to do this CAN/USB functionality with HP/Dominator ECUs?

Quote Originally Posted by 440roadrunner View Post
    Is "one" able to do this CAN/USB functionality with HP/Dominator ECUs?
    I held off on responding to this hoping that someone might have a solid answer. The CAN Bus is essentially the same, but the question is whether or not the HP/Dominator firmware is setup to transmit the connection data over the CAN in the presence of the dongle. We can test that on an HP system as soon as the Dongles come off the production line. (Latest ETA is still showing 4/20.)
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

Jumping into this thread, so I can see when they're available. Once someone actually hears they're shipping, please post here to let us know. Thanks.

ETA is still showing as today. We'll see if they ship or push the ETA out again.
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

Quote Originally Posted by cmyer View Post
    I held off on responding to this hoping that someone might have a solid answer. The CAN Bus is essentially the same, but the question is whether or not the HP/Dominator firmware is setup to transmit the connection data over the CAN in the presence of the dongle. We can test that on an HP system as soon as the Dongles come off the production line. (Latest ETA is still showing 4/20.)
    Thanks, just thought it would add to versatility.

Did they ship?

The CAN/USB dongle for the Sniper is not compatible with the HP/Dominator series of ECUs.

I want my Dongle. LOL. Update:
    The communications cable "Dongle" that connects from the screen connection to USB is PN: 558-443, Available 5/5/17.