Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CAN/USB Dongle connector availability?

I figured we couldn't use both the laptop & handheld at the same time. Most OBD devices can't handle multiple units either. But I'm in for one of the extensions. Thanks for the research Chris.

OK, sorry this took so long. We've got the 4-foot extension for the Sniper EFI CAN Bus in stock. Very helpful if you're not interested in popping the hood and crawling under the breather every time you want to switch from the 3.5" display to the USB Dongle Adapter cable. Rel3rd tested the first unit and gives these his thumbs up. Not sure how many of these we'll be producing, but we started with 10 pieces.
    Sniper CAN Bus Extension Harness, 4 ft.
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

Happy to add that the cable works exactly as it should.
    Makes it so much easier than dealing with it under the hood.
    I still habitually put the laptop on the roof, because that's what was easiest before.
    Since I don't smoke, I simply keep the coiled up handheld cable in the ashtray ('71 Chevelle).
    The adapter cable Chris has made, is also right there, which works out perfectly.
    Thanks Chris. Great Job!

Ordered. Thanks for getting these for us, Chris.

CAN-Sniper extension works great! I had ordered the wrong harness (Holley CAN extension), and EFISystemPro.com caught it and swapped in their custom harness before it shipped, great service, thanks again!

The cable works great! It makes it much easier & cleaner to run all three tails into the glove box and make the change there. Thanks Chris.

Where can I get the dongle & extension? I don't want to read back 3-4 pages.

Thanks for posting the link to the Dongle, Jimmyp618. The extension harness is HERE.
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678