Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CAN/USB Dongle connector availability?

Default CAN/USB Dongle connector availability?

Hello, does anyone know when the CAN/USB dongle connector will become available? Thanks, Brian.

ETA, April 3rd the last time I heard anything. But I can't tell you if they're still on schedule or not.
    -Scott
    Don't forget to check out progress on my Race Car:
    Project Blasphemy - 8.07 @ 171
    Low 8 Second Street Car

I'm interested as well. I got the base system all up & running (pretty slick!), and just want to do some fiddling with more advanced features.

I see the ETA has been updated to 6 April. You can pre-order the dongle at the link below and as soon as they ship you'll get yours.
    http://www.efisystempro.com/sniper/s...dongle-558-443

Of course, you can use the Sniper EFI software now to do configuration updates, and transfer them via the SD card (provided you have an SD slot on your computer). Not where near as convenient (and lacking quite a bit of functionality), but it is a workaround. :-)
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

I'd like to pre-order but, your website won't let me!

I had the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    I had the same issue.
    Times 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmyer View Post
    Of course, you can use the Sniper EFI software now to do configuration updates, and transfer them via the SD card (provided you have an SD slot on your computer). Not where near as convenient (and lacking quite a bit of functionality), but it is a workaround. :-)
    https://forums.holley.com/showthread...6350#post86350 (Sniper EFI Config File/SD Card Information)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

So sorry about that! I have corrected the problem that caused that error. You should be able to pre-order now.
    Sniper CAN-to-USB Dongle 558-443

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I'm so appreciative of any feedback on things on the site that may not work right, or even any input on the content. Our goal is for the site to be both easy to use and intuitively obvious to navigate, so if we miss that mark I'm eager to hear about it! :-)
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!

Thanks Chris. I can verify that works now. I was able to complete the purchase.
    Also, I suggest you carry the Holley inline fuel regulator/return filter on your site. 12-875 & 12-876.
    That's a must have for an easy install IMO. I just learned of those on here the other day.
    Last edited by Zmann; 04-04-2017 at 12:38 PM.