I have a Holley 4492 off of a 1970 Nova 396-375. I bought the rebuild kit and it had everything I needed accept one thing. There is an air vent on the secondary bowl and I need the rubber air vent valve cap. Does Holley carry this replacement or any ideas on where I can get a replacement?

Thanks, Bryan