Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1st Dragstrip runs of 2017, going VERY LEAN at WOT.

Here's video, shot from the same distance, on the same phone, but pic zoomed in, with the new pump. Walbro 255 LPH, part #GSS-340.
    https://youtu.be/F8IJqRQTIiY
    Sounds like someone is taking a shower, LOL. So either the Aeromotive was simply faulty out of the box, or since bought off of Amazon, possibly a fake?
    Regardless, she's pumping some fuel now. I plan to add the surge tank anyway, and next mod is likely a 200 shot...or not.

Here's my 1st datalog from the dragstrip yesterday, the other 4 look the same. This was with 1/2 tank of gas, and car runs flawlessly again, down to 1/4. I wanted to go for a drive today, so added, but I'm sure it CAN go lower and still function, if need be.
    80% MAX IDC.
    AFR dead on the 12.5:1 Commanded.
    Slight Lean then Rich on initial launch, so I'm thinking some ACCELERATION ENRICHMENT TUNING?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOG1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	2112  

Rel3rd, so was the pump your problem? I'm having the same issue. It launches hard, but when hitting second gear it has no power and plugs read lean.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyp618 View Post
    Rel3rd, so was the pump your problem? I'm having the same issue. It launches hard, but when hitting second gear it has no power and plugs read lean.
    Yes. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by rel3rd View Post
    Here's video, shot from the same distance, on the same phone, but pic zoomed in, with the new pump. Walbro 255 LPH, part #GSS-340.
    https://youtu.be/F8IJqRQTIiY
    Sounds like someone is taking a shower, LOL. So either the Aeromotive was simply faulty out of the box, or since bought off of Amazon, possibly a fake?
    Regardless, she's pumping some fuel now. I plan to add the surge tank anyway, and next mod is likely a 200 shot...or not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345