Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accelerator Pedal Very Touchy

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...age/parts/1952 (Demon 1952 Throttle Cable Adapter Lever)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...age/parts/1952 (Demon 1952 Throttle Cable Adapter Lever)
    That's the one!

I just installed my Sniper and kind of found the same thing. It's easy to make an extension, but kind of used to it, since I have one of those Toyotas that likes to just take off sometimes with light throttle, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by travislevi1 View Post
    The arm fits GREAT! Bolts right on and matches the bends perfectly. Problem solved!
    Awesome. Thanks for replying back! I'm ordering one now.

Would anyone be so kind to post a picture of using the Demon 1952 throttle cable adapter lever on the Sniper EFI. If it looks good, I may not have to fabricate my own. Thanks in advance! I need to solve this hard pedal.

Here, very simple to make:
    Attachment 2570 Attachment 2570

Thanks Tspears. Greatly appreciate it. I looked at the Demon 1952 part, and it doesn't visually line up. I like what you did. I hope it eliminates that hard pedal issue. Glad I'm not alone in thinking it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzztop View Post
    Would anyone be so kind to post a picture of using the Demon 1952 throttle cable adapter lever on the Sniper EFI. If it looks good, I may not have to fabricate my own. Thanks in advance! I need to solve this hard pedal.
    I’ll try to get a pic posted when I get home. Out of town right now. I’m using the stock throttle linkage (not a cable), so the one issue I had was that the hole was too big. I had a buddy of mine weld it shut and then drilled it to the size I needed. This also allowed me to trim a bit off the top, as it was hitting the bottom of my cowl induction air cleaner. It works great and made the car driveable.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Here's a picture of the Demon part that I modified a bit:

Attachment 2587

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast