Thread: DBW Throttle Body 25317951 Is NOT Compatible

Default DBW Throttle Body 25317951 Is NOT Compatible

I'm thinking about converting my Terminator LS over to DBW, and was looking at the drop down of available throttle bodies. The one I was wanting to use was a 97-04 Corvette Unit # 25317951, which is similar to the one listed in the terminator LS installation manual:
    http://documents.holley.com/199r10762rev1.pdf

GM 17113669
    o 2001 thru 2005 Corvette & CTS-V
    o VIN Codes: G,S
    o Engine Codes: LS1, LS6

Neither one shows up in the drop down on V4 of the software under throttle body set-up (throttle body type). After browsing the threads, I have seen people suggest to call Holley Tech support, and they might be able to tell me the settings to put under restricted use. So, after calling tech support, being on hold 30 minutes, and finally getting someone, then being on hold another 10-12 minutes while they figure it out. I was told it was in the drop down, and if it isn't, it's not compatible.

I was wanting to use the early corvette DBW because it bolts up to my LS6 intake, but I guess I will go with the LS3 throttle body listed and use and intake adapter if I go this route. Just wanted to make a thread so the info on what I found out is current and out there in case anyone else is wondering and searching for it by these throttle body part numbers.

When I was looking at going DBW, I saw the same thing and was going to use an adapter to run the LS3 throttle body on an LS1 intake.

I have a friend that's using the early, 3 bolt truck TB with a LS1 intake. Works fine, but maybe the corvette TB is bigger? Dorman just released a 4 bolt cathedral port intake that people see to like. That's another option for DBW. Andrew
    Last edited by andrewb70; 03-14-2017 at 09:03 PM.