Thread: Holley Pro-Jection 2 MPI ECU

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Holley Pro-Jection 2 MPI ECU

I have just gotten a Holley Pro-Jection 2 MPI ECU, and I'm trying to find out some more info on it. I have done lots of researching & reading, but have come up short on what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a wiring diagram/manual for this ECU? Even pictures of the wiring harness would help. Does anyone know what software works with this ECU? Holley's tech page skips over this EFI for some reason, it jumps from Pro-Jection 4Di to Commander 950 in manuals & software.

The ECU body is the same style as the 4Di, so I think the hardware is similar, just setup to run 8 injectors for MPI not 4 injectors in a throttle body. Looking back though the Web Archive of Holley's site back in the year 2000, I have found out these systems were sold with intakes and a injectorless throttle body for Chevy or as a plug & play harness for a 5.0L Mustang.

On another forum I found one of these systems for sale (years ago), but it was being sold with the Commander 950 software (on floppies so I'm unsure of the revision). So I'm not sure if this system uses the 4Di software or the Commander software. Just trying to get my plan together on this unit. I'm getting it for more a experiment to try out than a serious setup. I think I have found though another forum post that the connector to this unit is a 36 Way Econoseal III by AMP. This is what the ECU looks like. (not my picture).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of MPI.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	1899
    Last edited by ADOR; 10-27-2016 at 10:33 PM.