Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sniper EFI Delivery

Question Sniper EFI Delivery

Just wondering if anyone has ordered & received their Sniper EFI yet? I ordered one on September 23, and it said estimated ship date was September 24. Now I'm seeing estimated ship date of October 16.

We received a few from Holley a week or so ago.

A few Sniper TBI Kits? I thought you were multi-port fuel injected on a 3.8L V6.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

I am MPI on the 3800 on my car, but the shop received a few of the Sniper Kits.

The reason we are wondering about delivery is that we currently have a professional products Powerjection 3. The ECU died and a new one isn't available for six weeks and at a cost of $525. There were also other problems with it. So we decided to get the Holley Sniper EFI instead of fixing the Powerjection 3 that has had other problems, as I mentioned above.

I've received one and I ordered it in February. It looks like a nice kit! The fuel pressure regulator is nicely integrated. And it comes with a high quality fuel pump harness. Compatible with most Holley EFI accessories like the Digital Dash & gauges. The touchscreen itself is a huge upgrade to my dash.

I ordered mine from Summit Racing on September 29th. I emailed Holley yesterday and received this response: "We had over 1000 pre-orders for the Sniper before the end of September, and they are shipping in the order of when they were placed. We have started shipping many of them already, but I would say it will probably be every bit of a month before yours would ship."

Thanks for all of you replies. I just got an email from UPS and I should be getting it on Thursday.

That's great! Just out of curiosity, what flavor did you get? Black or shiny? Regular kit or Master kit? I ordered the black Master kit, and was told the day I ordered it that they were two weeks behind the shiny ones, that had been shipping since the week before.

Smile Sniper EFI Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by bryaneh View Post
    That's great! Just out of curiosity, what flavor did you get? Black or shiny? Regular kit or Master kit? I ordered the black Master kit, and was told the day I ordered it that they were two weeks behind the shiny ones, that had been shipping since the week before.
    We ordered the black one. The installation is very straight forward. The visual quality of the Sniper EFI is way above the Professional Products Powerjection 3 that we were using, until the ECU burnt out. We ordered the regular kit because our fuel supply is already in place and works great. We ended up building our own fuel supply, because the Powerjection fuel supply didn't hold up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast