Thread: Troubleshooting Help Needed - Holley HP

Question Troubleshooting Help Needed - Holley HP

I have an issue with loading a new tune into my Holley HP. I've just put the car back together with a new Turbo LS. Yesterday, after finishing up the fuel system, I cycled the ignition switch multiple times to prime the system and check for leaks. Getting ready to start the car, I went into my old tune and changed the Firing Order to LSx, and changed the my injectors to 225. When I connected and loaded the new program, the fuel pump immediately started running. I cycled the ignition switch to shut off the pump and then could not reconnect to the Holley ECU. I was able to shut off the main battery disconnect, and reconnect to the Holley ECU. However, when I retrieve the tune from the Holley ECU, it shows to have nothing on it. I assumed maybe I had an EFI software/ECU firmware issue. I loaded the latest V4 EFI software & ECU firmware. However, I'm getting the same results. Send tune to Holley fuel pump comes, on and does not shut off. I'm reading MAP, MAT, Coolant Temp, Oil Pressure. I performed a TPS Autoset and it performed correctly. I do not get any RPM sync. Again, when I cycle the ignition switch, I lose the tune and can not reconnect. I must cycle the main battery power to connect.

The wiring on my setup has never changed from my last SBC combination, which ran great for 2 years. I would appreciate any suggestions to help me find my issue.

The fuel pump primes constantly because it needs your Global File uploaded.
    Also, every Holley EFI system I've owned, needed to be "Run As Administrator".
    https://www.holley.com/support/resou...Fuel_Injection (Holley EFI Technical Library)
    http://documents.holley.com/techlibr...rmwarerev1.pdf (How To Update ECU Firmware)
    Before updating firmware, ensure the current Global Folder is saved somewhere, since it will be erased from the ECU.
    The EFI (laptop) software, ECU firmware & touchscreen unit (if applicable), must all be V2/V3/V4 version compatible.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

I right clicked the V4 icon and selected Run As Administrator. Tried loading the Global File, and get the same results.