Thread: 3310s on tunnel ram?

sehotrods Guest

Default 3310s on tunnel ram?

looking for the best carbs to run on my new setup.
    S 10 2850lbs, 406sbc, ported dart 220 heads, Lunati 60133 Voodoo cam , 11.25 compression ratio, edelbrock tunnel ram intake, 1 7/8" custom headers with 3 1/2 " exhaust, th350 trans with tci 3500 converter, manual valve body, 3.40 9" rear, MT sportsman pro 18.5 x 29. Yes, its a street car, so I'd like to keep the rear gears. I have a couple of 1850's and 3310's with a jet type conversion plate on the secondaries. Will either of these work well or do I need to go in a different direction? I only go to the drags a couple of times a year.

Thanks,
    Steve

If it is mainly a street car, the two 1850's will work fine. You may loose a little up top, but the drivability will better in the long run. Since these are vacuum secondary carbs, you will need to balance the vacuum signal to the secondaries between the two carbs. This can be accomplished by using a part # 20-28 kit.

Thanks,

1972 Rally Nova
    1972 C-10 Short Step
    1970 Rally Sport Camaro
    1986 Chevy Silverado K10
    2009 F150 Lariat