Thread: Digital Dash Connector

Default Digital Dash Connector

Howdy. I purchased & connected the Holley 558-432 I/O Adapter to my Digital Dash. Since I'm only going to connect a couple things to the dash directly, I don't need the harness. I'd like just to buy the mating plug. If the pins are a standard pin, I don't need any of them. If not, I'd like a few of them too. Part numbers please. Thanks, Pat

That connector is the same as one of the HP/Dominator ECU connectors. This LINK has the information you need. (EDIT: See post #6 below.)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 MT tires.

Thanks, Danny! Found them at Allied. Got one coming with sockets and the plugs for unused holes. Pat

Can you post a link to it?

Yes, if you have a part number could you please share it? I thought I got the right one, but turns out the alignment bars are different (but close enough as the conductor pins & latch are correct). A little work with the Dremel and I got it to fit just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
    Yes, if you have a part number could you please share it?
    It's the same as the P4 (J4) ECU mating connector plug on Dominator ECU: Tyco 1473416-2.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 MT tires.