Thread: Dominator Wideband Wiring Question

Default Dominator Wideband Wiring Question

I searched and all I could find was information concerning the location of the oxygen sensors, and the correct angle to mount the bung. I'm looking for which is left and which is right, as far as the wideband plug on the J2A connector, which they refer to as wideband 2 and the wideband connector on the main harness, which is wideband 1. Am I to assume wideband 1 is left and 2 is right? Thanks.

The P1A (HP & Dominator ECU) WBO2 Main Harness is the "Left" sensor.
    The P2A (Dominator ECU only) WBO2 Auxiliary Harness is the "Right" sensor.

The only definitive aspect is P1A is Left & P2A is Right.
    It doesn't matter which (engine) bank is Left or Right.
    The Left/Right can be whichever bank you interpret it to be.

http://forums.holley.com/showthread....1537#post71537 (Additional WBO2 Sensor Heating & Status Information)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thank you for confirming. Just wanted to know in case I ever need to chase a rich/lean condition that's bank specific. I setup a Dominator for a friend of mine, that we did an LSx swap on, and I noticed when we set it to Closed Loop/Learn and choose average, one bank is lean and the other is normal. It could be due to an intake manifold leak on that bank. It also could be a slight leak in the exhaust before the WBO2 sensor. I know there can exist a slight variance between banks, but this is about a point and a half spread. Knowing which is which, will be helpful.

May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.