Thread: Holley 750 Ultra HP 80803HBX Factory Settings

Default Holley 750 Ultra HP 80803HBX Factory Settings

Can anyone tell me how to set the idle bypass screw back to factory setting on a Holley 750 Ultra HP 80803HBX? How many turns out from bottom? Also, how much transition slot is exposed on a factory carb? Want to reset it back to factory specs. Everything else is as per factory.

Quote Originally Posted by jestr75 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to set the idle bypass screw back to factory setting on a Holley 750 Ultra HP 80803HBX? How many turns out from bottom? Also, how much transition slot is exposed on a factory carb? Want to reset it back to factory specs. Everything else is as per factory.
    You want about .020" - .025" of the the transition slot exposed on the primary side.

I can't help with the bypass screw. If I were to try and reset, I would set the primary side and then get the secondary to match the same amount of opening as the primary, has to get the .020" - .025" transition slot uncovered. Start the vehicle and then used the IDLE bypass to set my curb idle.

If you can't get the idle you need from idle bypass only. Adjust both primary & secondary idle screws equal amounts, so that you can get to a range that the idle bypass screw will get you to the idle range you desire.
    Last edited by 69cam; 01-03-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks Mate. Will give it a go.