Thread: Gunmetal, The RWD Civic

Default Gunmetal, The RWD Civic

Hello all. Name is Josh out of Lakewood Colorado. I own Gunmetal, the rear wheel drive Civic. Car stats are Caged, mini-tubbed, and laddered chassis. Honda K24 with pistons and rods on a Holset HE351 turbo. Built TH400 with King brake (second owner, don't know the exact internals). 12 Bolt braced and backboned, spool, strange big spline axles & 4.56 gears.

Switching EMS to HP EFI from a factory ECU based EFI. Gone 10.2 @ 132 so far. Planning on a lot faster next season.

Last edited by Gunmetal, RWD Civic; 11-30-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    Full body, full frame, laddered RWD Honda Civic.

Cool. How did you get a TH400 on a Honda? I get the adapter thing, but isn't the hard part getting the engine to spin clockwise?

F20c, all K series & all J series spin clockwise. Older F series & D,B,H spin counterclockwise.

Ah...wasn't aware of that. Neat ride.

Thank you. Got my HP EFI box yesterday. Time to rewire the car >:}

Last edited by Gunmetal, RWD Civic; 06-04-2016 at 09:30 PM.

1320Video took the pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheels up.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	1713

Tune into NBC Sports. I'll be on the season finale of Grudge Race in about a half hour.