Thread: Rebuild kits for 3x2 bbl setup?

bobclevenger Guest

Default Rebuild kits for 3x2 bbl setup?

I have an original MoPar 440 Six-Pack on which I have just rebuilt the carbs. I discovered that the kits I got were only correct for the centre carb. I had to buy metering plate gaskets for the end carbs separately, and I had to bore the holes for the metering plate screws through the nice blue gasket that fits between the carb body and the metering plate. I also made new holes to coincide with all the holes in the old gaskets.

Is there a Holley rebuild kit pack for the 3x2 bbl. setup that has all the parts you need to rebuild all three carbs, and not so many that you don't need (I now have power valves and pump diaphragms coming out my ears)?

Bob,
    Do you have the Holley List numbers off of the three carbs?

WoodyW Guest

Kit # is 3-396. Must have one kit per carb.

bobclevenger Guest

Sorry to take so long. Weather is better now.

Centre carb, three numbers one atop the other atop the other like so:
    4144-1

End carbs, two numbers one atop the other:
    LIST-6405

Russell123 Guest

Thanks bob for your post and provide the information