Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed

Yes, that was my whole point from the beginning, that the swivel was a weak spot. Never realized they had a swivel, until I had them in my hand and that may be the reason they are no longer available? Wanted black fittings and there wasn't many option when I bought them. My only option this time, to get the car running again without leaks, was to order red/blue fittings and they has no swivel except the nut. They are XRP brand and has made in USA on them. I'm also sorry they started to leak, and angry since I thought they where top quality, and spent $ on them. But most of all, lucky I caught it before it turned my car into fire.

I hope someone that works at Earl's or Holley sees this and will warranty them, I have emailed some kind of Tech Support, but no answer. Hard to phone from Sweden, since I'm either at work or sleeping when it's daytime in US.

I just looked at XRP's catalog.
    They have some very nice products.
    The patent they use #5340168 looks very good.
    Funny thing is Earl's patent #4817996 could be used with XRP's patent.
    Then we would have four seals on the fittings.