Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ricky Richter's Mopars

michala1 Guest

Default Bad GTX

Hey, is it B5 blue?

rickyr Guest

Default Blue

Hi, it was built in August of 1967, so it has the early color QQ1 blue. B5 was later. Thanks.

cdnell123 Guest

I like your GTX

rickyr Guest

Thanks I am glad you like it

68Bird Guest

Nice GTX, I love all the old muscle cars but love the Mopars the most.

rickyr Guest

Thanks, love those B bodies.

Damn fine GTX there, bud. I'm sure it's priceless to you, but I bet she would fetch six digits easy. That is one rare beauty man, I'm sure it's hard to keep the miles low!

Quote Originally Posted by heftybone View Post
    Damn fine GTX there, bud. I'm sure it's priceless to you, but I bet she would fetch six digits easy. That is one rare beauty man, I'm sure it's hard to keep the miles low!
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it. It's so much a part of the family, I would never part with it, no matter how much it's worth.