I currently have a B&M 144 long nose blower. The tension bracket broke while I was driving. I'm no long able to use the bracket. My question is, can I change over my older style nose, to the new style http://www.holley.com/6071.asp < like this one here??? And step away from http://www.holley.com/91163.asp Thanks in advance guys!!