Thread: My Fox Body Coupe Build

Default My Fox Body Coupe Build

I'm new here and not sure if you guys are interested but I thought I'd share my build. It is a '92 LX Coupe that a friend of mine saved from a field. I bought the car from him about a year ago. I have been collecting parts as I can, and most recently it has gone to James B's and I should pick it up this time next week. My plans for the car were a 440ci LS based motor with a twin turbo set up, but I have decided to build a BBC with turbos instead. I can get a better deal on the BBC stuff than the LS stuff, a no brainer in my book. I'll post up pics as things progress and here are some pics up to where we are now. Thanks for looking!

Picked up the coupe today. I think it looks awesome.

'08 C6 Corvette
    '92 TT BBC Fox Coupe- In progress

Run what you brung, hope you brought enough!

Nice looking project! I just kinda finished my Ranger and already want to get into building something else after seeing these pics. Good luck with it!

Yeah, I enjoy following this race car build. Great work and great pictures! Thanks for sharing your progress.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Hey man, how's the build now? Are you still on these forums? I've been hanging around, checking out the projects here. Some really nice work, from people that actually still care about the art of it.