Announcement

Collapse

New Member Forum Registration Trouble

NOTICE: If any new members have trouble registering on the Holley Forum, please email me directly at: d c f 1 5 0 @ c o m c a s t . n e t, and I'll resolve the problem. Please complete a new forum registration again before emailing me, so I can locate your username/account. I'll also need your forum username & email associated with the account, so I can identify it and approve your forum registration immediately. Please allow 12 hours after registering your first forum account before emailing me (I need time to approve it). The forum software deals with an incredible amount of spam every day, and sometimes wrongly deems a legitimate username or email address as spam.
Thank you, Danny Cabral
Holley Forum Administrator
See more
See less

pro II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro II

Hi
    im having real problems with my ex manzo pro II it has a new style sd card adapter as i previously had a v300 im good wIth the download procedure for the cartridge type download where you put the cartridge in the usb reader and it went from there, when we made a run we just took the sd card out of the adapter and put it in the computer and it had a ddf file that datalink couldnt open I beleive someone talked to my crew during that weekend at the track as sean brown was trying to help us too and it was suggested we need a firmware update that could be done via sd card ?? to be able to get a reable file out of the racepak via the sd card,
    the other thing i diddnt try was to put my sd card adapter that contains an ddf file in an old style usb cartridge reader that would i guess converted the ddf file to a rpk file during download. is this a possible quick fix ?/im desperate for help we have a major FIA race in 3 weeks and without data were non starters

thanks for your time

Graham Ellis

Re: pro II

Hi Graham,

As discussed on the phone, I suspect there is a problem with the firmware in the memory cartridge. Your replacement cartridge left here yesterday and should be there early next week.

Let us know how it goes.

Sincerely,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Comment

we made a run we just took the sd card out of the adapter and put it in the computer and it had a ddf file that datalink couldnt open I beleive someone talked to my crew during that weekend at the track as sean brown was trying to help us too and it was suggested we need a firmware update that could be done via sd card ?? to be able to get a reable file out of the racepak via the sd card ?
      Get Braindumps demos for spanish programs Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final spanishprograms - spanish classes singapore and Pimsleur exams Learnalanguage

Comment

All you should have to do is change the Data Download Method for the program from USB to Data File. This will tell the software to look for the .ddf file instead of the traditional memory cartridge. This is located under Settings -> Preferences in the DataLink software.

Let me know if you require anything else.

Sincerely,
        Todd Paton
        todd@racepak.com
        949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Comment

Working...
        X