Announcement

Collapse

New Member Forum Registration Trouble

NOTICE: If any new members have trouble registering on the Holley Forum, please email me directly at: d c f 1 5 0 @ c o m c a s t . n e t, and I'll resolve the problem. Please complete a new forum registration again before emailing me, so I can locate your username/account. I'll also need your forum username & email associated with the account, so I can identify it and approve your forum registration immediately. Please allow 12 hours after registering your first forum account before emailing me (I need time to approve it). The forum software deals with an incredible amount of spam every day, and sometimes wrongly deems a legitimate username or email address as spam.
Thank you, Danny Cabral
Holley Forum Administrator
See more
See less

Terminator X dry nitrous injector size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator X dry nitrous injector size?

Hello. I was looking for some advice on injector sizing. I found a little info by doing a search, but still some things I'm not sure of. So this is my setup:
    -Stock LQ9 short block with new rings. Steel top ring gaped for juice.
    -PRC ported 243 heads.
    -11:1 compression.
    -Summit 8707 cam (duration 226 int./238 exh. Lift 0.600" int./0 600" exh. 113 LSA).
    -F.A.S.T. LSXR 102 intake drilled and plumed for direct port dry N2O.
    -Long tube headers 1 7/8" tubes and 3" collector.
    -3600 RPM FTI converter with 4L80E and 3.73s in the rear.
    -58 PSI fuel pressure with Walboro 450 in tank pump.

So I want to spray a progressive shot with a Terminator X. I'm trying to figure out what size injector to run. I can't get E85 in my area, so I'm stuck with normal 93. I'm guessing the N/A crank power would be around 500 HP. I want to be able to spray a 200 HP progressive shot if I can. But I could live with a 150 HP.

All of the injector sizing calculators I have found only give data for naturally aspirated, supercharged or turbocharged. So I'm not sure what to go with for my setup. I was considering Daka 60s. They flow around 70 lbs at 58 psi of fuel pressure. Anyone have any insight?
Working...
X