X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kremsg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrj1273 View Post
    same problem here. using version 4.3.3.20367 with windows 10. plugged in the can bus with the 7763 and also 7761. nothing. tried to disconnect and reconnect several times. any suggestions ? thx, mike.
    I initially had a similar problem with windows 7 and msdview v3.
    to resolve the issue I made sure the key was on and then clicked on disconnect and then connect,a window then opened giving me the oiption of clicking on the grid or a number of ???? which ended up being the 7763.
    I was then able to program the 7763 and the light was lit on the module.

When I tried msdview v4 it did not respond when I clicked on the 7763 option so was not able to open it.

Leave a comment:

• msdtech1955
    Guest replied
    what shows up on the menu ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	grid start up menu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	342906

Leave a comment:

• Mrj1273
    replied
    same problem here. using version 4.3.3.20367 with windows 10. plugged in the can bus with the 7763 and also 7761. nothing. tried to disconnect and reconnect several times. any suggestions ? thx, mike.

Leave a comment:

• msdtech1955
    Guest replied
    what version of windows do you have?

Leave a comment:

• chevellessman496
    replied
    I am having the same problem with my grid 7762 addition. Do you follow the same steps as above?:bored:

Leave a comment:

• msdtech1955
    Guest replied
    does your laptop have version 2 or 4.5 .net frameworks?

Free downloads for building and running .NET apps on Linux, macOS, and Windows. Runtimes, SDKs, and developer packs for .NET Framework, .NET, and ASP.NET.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    not sure what the hell happen but after connecting and disconnecting with my old tuning laptop still no connection to the 7763, but after connecting with my lil mini tuning laptop acer brand, i disconnected the from 7730 and then hit connect and another connection showed with nothing but ?????? ??? in the name fields but clicked on it and bamm it connects and light comes on and i am able to set it up!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    Guess send back??

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    Multiple times, and it's pinned the same on all connectors, solenoids disconnected and connected no controller connection

Leave a comment:

• MSDTECH80
    Guest replied
    Have you tried this steps?

Name:	grid connect to module 1.jpg
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	342495

Name:	grid connect to module 2.jpg
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	342496

Name:	grid connect to module 3.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	342497

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    Ignition on power grid light is on, and no light on 7763, laptop connected to grid software doesn't show the boost controller no where

Leave a comment:

• MSDTECH80
    Guest replied
    Kid turbine,

Software 3.3.3. is the correct software to be used on the gird for the boost retard.

The led light will only turn on when communicating to the 7763.

Did you have the ignition on when trying to communicate to the pn7763?

Also when communicating with the 7730 have you try clicking on the disconnect on the screen then hit connect

Leave a comment:

• 72sbc
    replied
    Yes this is Mark. I just tested the new module. Everything is working great! Thanks for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    software 3.3.3.29093

s/n 6003

s/w version 1.5.1

revision history 3.0.2

Leave a comment:

• Kid Turbine
    replied
    I tried via wifi but grid said it wasn't any new updates for it, I think it said 3.0.x but will check today after work!! Here is my email for the latest software to sent to me if possible streetperformancemotorsports (@) hotmail (.) com, thanks!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X