Announcement

Collapse

New Member Forum Registration Trouble

NOTICE: If any new members have trouble registering on the Holley Forum, please email me directly at: d c f 1 5 0 @ c o m c a s t . n e t, and I'll resolve the problem. Please complete a new forum registration again before emailing me, so I can locate your username/account. I'll also need your forum username & email associated with the account, so I can identify it and approve your forum registration immediately. Please allow 12 hours after registering your first forum account before emailing me (I need time to approve it). The forum software deals with an incredible amount of spam every day, and sometimes wrongly deems a legitimate username or email address as spam.
Thank you, Danny Cabral
Holley Forum Administrator
See more
See less

MSD Atomic TCM, TPS Span & Circuit Errors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD Atomic TCM, TPS Span & Circuit Errors.

Rebuilt 4L60E with LQ4 engine, MSD ignition, FiTech EFI. FiTech EFI shows no issues with it's TPS, engine runs good. TPS calibration unsuccessful/fails. Atomic TCM shows TPS Span & Circuit Errors in control screen. In addition, on the TCM Dash and Gauges, TPS shows 100% at idle. Any ideas? Recommendations where I might look?

With all the faults related to the TPS. I'd confirm the wiring is correct, make sure the TCM yellow wire is connected to the TPS signal wire, and not to the 5V supply which would show 100% all the time. Test the TCM circuit by jumping the TPS signal wire to the TPS ground wire, and see if the TPS reading drops to 0%. If it stays at 100% there's an open circuit.

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Comment

Working...
      X