Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox body Terminator X using Ford IAC hard start fix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad I found this thread. Ive had my Fox running on the Terminator X for over a month and although it runs great, it did have to turn over several times for a hot start. Can we get that output back or should Holley reword their advertising that it has three outputs, not four. 😂

Comment

I've never messed with Terminator X, only Sniper and I have a buddy with the Terminator X on a '94 Mustang with a turbo. He asked me to help him with getting it to a point that it's driveable to go get tuned professionally. When I look at his Config File it still has the IAC Unassigned, but he has Boost + Solenoid in his Output # 4. What should I do? Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead.

Comment

If you want someone to help you with a GCF (Global Configuration File) consultation, or by means of a remote tuning session (after installation), I'd contact Andrew B. @projectgattago, Chris Myer at EFISystemPro.com or Richard Nedbal (FastManEFI) at EFIExpert.com.​
        May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
        '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232-244 duration/.623" lift/114 LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3000 RPM C6 converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

Bcsader: You can use any of the four available Outputs for the IAC. Typically the Output # 1 is left for electric fan, since most people are using an electric fan, and then the remaining three Outputs can be assigned as you please for the up to three additional functions that you have enabled in the EFI software.

On a recent install, I used output # 4 for the PWM IAC and Output # 3 for the boost control solenoid. I could have easily reversed these, but I just went with what Holley said they use in their own setups with the Ford PWM IAC to keep it simple for any troubleshooting.

Comment

Bcsader: Does his main harness already have the IAC connector that's pre-wired to Output # 4? It would be helpful to know which Terminator X kit he's using. Andrew
            Instagram: @projectgattago
            Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
            I deliver what EFI promises.
            Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Comment

Working...
            X