This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View Datalog Base Fuel Table Question

Is it possible to view the Base Fuel Table and a datalog side by side? Is it possible to view the bubble move as a datalog?

Yes, by using the datalog Overlay feature.

I find the most helpful datalog function, is overlaying the datalog on your Global File.
    I'm in the habit of using the datalog Overlay feature every time I review a datalog.
    Click on "Datalog" (on the top Toolbar), "Activate Overlay", then "Open Data Log".
    You can literally "playback" a recorded event, and watch it as it happened on any screen.
    Minimize (shrink) the datalog window, and move it to the bottom of any Global File screen.
    Then click & scroll anywhere on the datalog, and watch it playback on your Global File (EFI software).
    http://documents.holley.com/techlibr...9r10543rev.pdf (Holley EFI Datalogger Instructions)
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....s-amp-Datalogs (Datalog & System Log Information)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio Ford AOD, 10" 3000 RPM C6 billet converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

Thank you Danny. Again, great information!
      Where can I find WBO2 correction? And can I add this to my datalogger?

Comment

Originally posted by procharged67 View Post
        Thank you Danny. Again, great information!
        You're welcome.

Where can I find WBO2 correction?
        The Closed Loop Compensation % value is found in the Data Monitor and in the Datalogger; it's the "CL Comp" channel. The CL Comp % value indicates what you need to tune and by how much. So when scrolling through a datalog (with the datalog "Overlay" feature activated), the CL Comp % indicates the exact Base Fuel Table cells to tune and by how much. IF manually tuning in Closed Loop, with Learn disabled, the Closed Loop Compensation % factor is the exact amount to adjust. IF manually tuning in Closed Loop, with Learn enabled, then also factor in the Learn Table % (or first Transfer Learning To Base - LINK). Of course, the Target A/F Ratio table has to be programmed right, first. Read the "Base Fuel Table Tuning Quick Guide" in the V5 EFI software "Help" Contents.

And can I add this to my datalogger?
        In the Datalogger, clicking on the letter "E" (top Toolbar), allows you to Edit (add/delete) data channels for each View List. The data channel list (left side of Graph Setup) is very long, so you need to scroll it to the right to see every channel. The Holley EFI ECU records everything, but the datalogger displays only the channels you've selected. Click the "E" (top Toolbar) to edit what the datalogger displays.
        https://www.holley.com/document/tech...9r10543rev.pdf (Holley EFI Datalogger Instructions)
        http://forums.holley.com/showthread....s-amp-Datalogs (Datalog & System Log Information)
        '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio Ford AOD, 10" 3000 RPM C6 billet converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

Man Danny, this is awesome that we have you. CL COMP is basically WBO2 correction...this made tuning too easy!

Comment

Yes, as long as your Target A/F Ratio table is properly programmed. But even if it's not (I've made many revisions to my TAFR table), you can still make changes.
            You also have the option to have the Fuel Map Automatically Adjusted, when changing the Target A/F Ratio table before exiting the TAFR screen. It's a great feature.
            FYI: It does this automatically in "Volumetric Efficiency Table %" mode, as opposed to "Base System Fuel Flow Rate LB/HR" (Base Fuel Table).

Comment

Working...
            X