Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've searched the forums & Holley's website and haven't found this. I'm looking for part number for the Terminator Stealth throttle body bulkhead connector. It's not really a bulkhead connector, but that's Holley's name for it. It's the large connector that mates with the ECU harness. Thanks, Andrew
    EDIT: Found the answer: It's a 14-way GT150 female connector part number 15326856.
    Last edited by Space Cowboy; 04-18-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• I'm chasing some terminals for the Holley SSR Connector, are they the same Ducon series as the ECU Battery Harness? Only reason I’m unsure as I cannot find a 3-pin connector in the Ducon series.

Comment

• See post #3 of this thread.
        May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
        '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crank & rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow T/W 11R 205 CNC comp ported heads, 12:1 comp ratio, 232-244 duration/.623" lift/114 LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI comp ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal dual 12" fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3000 RPM C6 converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• Thanks Danny. Can you buy the three cavity connector housing?

Comment

• I don't think the (now) Aptiv Metri-Pack 630 Series are the same connectors: LINK, LINK, LINK.
            '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crank & rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow T/W 11R 205 CNC comp ported heads, 12:1 comp ratio, 232-244 duration/.623" lift/114 LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI comp ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal dual 12" fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3000 RPM C6 converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• I'm investigating the: HOLLEY EFI CAN INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE KIT PART# 554-165 and I note the supplied cable shows a 4-pin CAN BUS connector that includes switched +12V power & ground plus CAN HI/LOW.

But my harness is like the typical one shown in the commonly referred to: WIRING MANUAL & DIAGRAMS 199R10555 document. It's a 2-pin connector, no switched power. The only harnesses that have the 4-pin connector (as shown in the linked document) are for Hemi engines. I'm assuming the documentation is not up to date? The CAN IO Module instructions for Part Numbers 554-165 & 554-166 only shows the 4-pin connector and there's no mention of how to deal with an older harness that has the 2-pin CAN connector. If I need to get the mating 4-pin connector, do you have the part number handy? I believe the main connector is the same as the 34-pin connectors used on the ECU, except that is confusing also. The website shows a plug keyed to 4-1437290-1, but the documentation shows an image of a plug keyed to 4-1437290-0. If I decide to buy PART# 554-166 (I-O module without connectors/wiring), I'll need to know which connectors to buy. Whereas this is a new product and you may have to do some research to find out the correct mating connectors, I realize the answer to this may take some time.
              427W 10.7:1 250 duration(0.050)/0.600 lift cam Supervic/elbow 85mm Ford TB/IAC controlled by Holley HP.

Comment

• Sorry if this information is already out there in this thread (or elsewhere), but I'm tapping into an unused sensor connector (TPS) for 5V pull up for PWM to my alternator. Is there a mating connector for the females that connect to the 3-pin sensors. I know they're GT150, but I can't find an L-shaped mate.

Comment

• Post #10 (female 3-pin connector) and post #19 (male 3-pin connector) of this thread has what you're looking for.

Comment

• Thank you Danny. I wound up just ordering a male/female 3-pin pair since I cannot find the exact mate from that post. Same GT 150 pins so should be an easy swap and back if ever needed.

Comment

• You're welcome. Isn't (THIS or THIS) the connector you wanted?

Comment

• Yep, somehow I missed that. Thanks. I might get one of those, but I found two full male/female Delphi 3-pin "kits" on eBay for a little less, after shipping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	delphi 3-pin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	347187
                        Last edited by 78FJ40; 02-17-2022, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• I generally don't trust eBay vendors because many times they're selling Chinese knock off connectors. I bet if you look on Alibaba, you'll see the same picture. I always use reputable sources, like Waytek wire, Mouser, etc., for Delphi and other brands of connectors. Andrew
                          Instagram: @projectgattago
                          Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
                          I deliver what EFI promises.
                          Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Comment

• Danny, what's the extra wiring harness part number for adding the additional I/O wires to Terminator systems that only had the 3-pin I/O? I can't see to find it anywhere. Thank you in advance. Andrew

Comment

• The Holley 558-420 Terminator EFI Input/Output Harness has the extra 4 Input wires & 1 Output wire that's not included in the Terminator Main Harness. http://documents.holley.com/199r10704.pdf (Holley 558-420 Terminator EFI Input/Output Harness)
                              See Holley 558-420, page 4: https://documents.holley.com/199r10653rev10.pdf (Holley Terminator EFI Instruction Manual)

Comment

• Thank you so much! Andrew

Comment

Working...
                                X