Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kromberg
    replied
    The requirements are pretty minimal. I'd be looking for something that has a good long and strong battery life and then a reasonable display resolution of 1920 x1080 and 15". CPU speed is not super important and for RAM anything in the 8GB to 16GB would be fine. SSD are super cheap and are in most laptops three years old or newer.

Leave a comment:

• Dadsbaby
    replied
    I've been looking at laptops online and it seems like they all have Windows 11. Will this work on Windows 11?

Leave a comment:

• andrewb70
    replied
    The laptop does not need to be fancy. Most new Windows laptops in the $300-$400 range are perfectly adequate. Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Rdf1
    replied
    I ordered a Dell Latitude 3520 earlier this year with Windows 10. My previous laptop is a Dell Latitude E5530 running Windows 7 and it's been the best most stable computer I've ever had.
    The new Latitude 3520 battery will last almost six hours tuning no problem, and all day with the Dell Power Bank Plus. ​

Leave a comment:

• Danny Cabral
    replied
    Windows 7, 8 or 10.

Leave a comment:

• Cool-57-chevy
    started a topic Tuning laptop system requirements.

Tuning laptop system requirements.

Hi. I want to get into more advanced tuning with a laptop and other than the cable. What are the tuning laptop system requirements what operating system works best. Thanks for constructive comments.
Working...
X