Announcement

Collapse

New Member Forum Registration Trouble

NOTICE: If any new members have trouble registering on the Holley Forum, please email me directly at: d c f 1 5 0 @ c o m c a s t . n e t, and I'll resolve the problem. Please complete a new forum registration again before emailing me, so I can locate your username/account. I'll also need your forum username & email associated with the account, so I can identify it and approve your forum registration immediately. Please allow 12 hours after registering your first forum account before emailing me (I need time to approve it). The forum software deals with an incredible amount of spam every day, and sometimes wrongly deems a legitimate username or email address as spam.
Thank you, Danny Cabral
Holley Forum Administrator
See more
See less

Hooker BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust System with mufflers-2021 Subaru WRX STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooker BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust System with mufflers-2021 Subaru WRX STi

Hi. I've already spoken with a tech on the phone to request that there be a Hooker BlackHeart Axle-Back exhaust system with mufflers for the 2019-2021 WRX STi. Just want to post here to see if somebody from Holley that deals with the R&D or manufacturing will look at this topic and reply.

The current part #BH9301 fits the 2015-2018 WRX STi. https://www.holley.com/products/exha...t/parts/BH9301. However, the 2019-2021 WRX STi (including the 2018 WRX STi Type RA and 2019 WRX STi S209) uses a larger Y-pipe (2.75") than the 2015-2018 WRX STi (2.5"), so #BH9301 won't fit 2019-2021 WRX STi because it is also 2.5" where it connects to the Y-pipe.

I've only found two or so compatible axle-back performance mufflers for the 2019-2021 WRX STi. I like the pricing, looks, and the sound of the Hooker BlackHeart Axle-Back exhaust system with mufflers -#BH9301. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsZh3-E0Atw. I want to keep the stock Y-pipe on my WRX STi, so that's why I want to get an axle-back exhaust with mufflers. I want mufflers because muffler deletes don't look as good, too loud, and the sound isn't that great.

So once again I request that Holley make a version of #BH9301 that fits 2019-2021 WRX STi.
Working...
X