Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemi swap exhaust system, and poor tech support problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemi swap exhaust system, and poor tech support problems.

I have the BH2365 B-body exhaust system, 2.5 inch. This is the matching system for the BH2358 header, which is the Gen 3 Hemi swap for B-bodies. The header has a 3 inch collector, so the 2.5 inch exhaust system should come with the header link pipes swedged to 3 inch to match the header. It's even spelled out in the instructions that way, and is advertised as "direct fit for the BH2358 header". I even have another car with the same part number exhaust, and the pipes are correct.
    I called, they understood what I was talking about, but said to get the new pieces, I would have to send an email through the tech support system and provide pictures. I did this, and took pics of both kits, showing the problem pieces. There's no spot to attach pics. It says two days for a response, it was three weeks.
    Finally, I get a response that they don't make a kit to match these headers, and I'd have to have pieces made. BUT YOU DO MAKE A KIT FOR THIS!!!
    I provided pics, no reply. I had another problem with the 6.4L Hemi computer kit, that came with the wrong connector end for a sensor, and was made too short. The plug end is for a different engine line all together. The same person replied, and once again, had no clue what he was talking about.
Working...
X