Transmission Crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission Crossmember

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a fitting issue. I'm currently looking for a transmission crossmember for my '69 Camaro. It's an LSx swap with a Tremec TKO600. I'm also running Hooker Competition long tube headers and I'll be running Hooker X-pipe exhaust. However, I can't seem to find any answers where the crossmember is made for the Tremec and will fit with the headers and exhaust. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kurt

Oh man, you might be on your own with that swap. You might have to find the closest thing you can get and "make" it work. That being said, I've got a '91 Z28 with a LS swap with a 4L80E and I'm only using the Hooker crossmember and an adjustable transmission mount with a set of adapter plates with solid motor mounts and I got everything to bolt up perfectly even though they say you can ONLY use the BlackHeart stuff together.
    sigpic1991 Camaro Z28 Iron block forged 370 LS LSA Heads Lunati roller rockers Comp Cams 233*/235* .619"/.621" lift Vs racing billet 80mm T6 turbo Built 4l80e Circle D converter Midwest Chassis Fab 9" Yukon Gear iron center section 35 spline grizzly locker Strange axles 3.25 gears PST chromoly driveshaft Racetronix dual 340 in-tank pumps 120# injectors Holley Dominator

Comment

Working...
    X