Announcement

Collapse

New Member Forum Registration Trouble

NOTICE: If any new members have trouble registering on the Holley Forum, please email me directly at: d c f 1 5 0 @ c o m c a s t . n e t, and I'll resolve the problem. Please complete a new forum registration again before emailing me, so I can locate your username/account. I'll also need your forum username & email associated with the account, so I can identify it and approve your forum registration immediately. Please allow 12 hours after registering your first forum account before emailing me (I need time to approve it). The forum software deals with an incredible amount of spam every day, and sometimes wrongly deems a legitimate username or email address as spam.
Thank you, Danny Cabral
Holley Forum Administrator
See more
See less

Holley closed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley closed?

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to call Holley since Last Thursday to check on a Sniper unit I sent back three weeks ago. No one answered the phone and it says they’re closed. Do you guys have any idea what’s going on at the company? Thanks.

They're at their "LS Fest" & "MoParty" events.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, forged steel crank & rods, forged pistons, Trick Flow T/W 11R 205 CNC comp ported heads, 12:1 comp ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, TFS R-Series FTI comp ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal dual 12" fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3000 RPM C6 converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers transmission crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

I figured that could be the issue. Although I spoke with EFI Systems Pro a few minutes ago, and they said they have a company wide phone/tech issue making their phone lines down. I guess that answers my question, but I wish I knew when they'll be back up & running because I really need my Sniper back.

Comment

They must be back open, but I’ve literally been on hold for 1.5 hours right now.

Comment

I've been calling Holley for over a week now. The tech line says their systems are down, and they can't ship, receive, or place orders, send or receive emails, or basically do anything that requires technology other than answer phones.

My Sniper has been in their hands for a month now, and I can't seem to find out anything. They say I can't even drive the six hours it'd take to get there and pick up my Sniper. Does anyone know what's going on there?

Comment

I have the same problem. They have had my Sniper for two weeks now and are unable to offer any updates. Holding on customer service now.

Comment

Yup, just talked to a customer service rep, apparently they're 'making progress', but still unable to look up anything related to returns, warranty work, etc.

Comment

Seems like they're good to go. I just called and received an update on my Sniper.

Comment

Working...
                X