Thread: Holley Carb Identification

Default Holley Carb Identification

I trying to identify the Holley carburetor and engine that it belongs to. Following id number on the air horn: 80508-1 Model 3479.
    Thank you. Mac

That's a universal 750CFM model 4160 with vacuum secondaries and electric choke.

1972 Rally Nova
    1972 C-10 Short Step
    1970 Rally Sport Camaro
    1986 Chevy Silverado K10
    2009 F150 Lariat

Default Holley identification.

Thank you for your assistance.

Mac

caddyking19 Guest

Hey, I'm trying to identify mine to for a rebuild. It says 80777, and it also says 1488. Please help!

Holley has this on their main website: http://www.holley.com/data/TechServi...%20Listing.pdf

Default Replacement for R 84018-1 Marine carb

I can't find this number on the entire list. What the heck? It's a 1991 Chevy 350 Kodiak marine engine and I want a direct bolt on replacement of my old carb. Anyone have any ideas what the cross reference would be for a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by endoscott View Post
    I can't find this number on the entire list. What the heck?
    Call Holley Tech for carburetors that aren't in their numerical listing.

May God's Grace Bless You

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, Lentech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, custom traction bars, 4" lift, 35" mud tires

R-84018 model 4010 service replacement No. listed 0-84018, 750 CFM Marine electric choke, hope that helps.

Hi. I have a .030" over 454 engine, GM Performance aluminum heads, roller tip rockers, GM Performance intake manifold, not sure which cam, 750 Holly carburetor, 80508-1, THY350 transmission, 3.25:1 gears.

I'm getting terrible gas mileage. What can I do to the carburetor for better mileage? Thanks!