Thread: Why was my Thread Chopped Up?

Default Why was my Thread Chopped Up?

I had started a new thread on 8/11/2015 titled "Acceleration Problem-4160 & 3/4" spacer" in the "Street Carburetors" section and had gotten a response from 69cam person a "Senior Member". He gave me something to try and see if it worked. I responded back to his post, but didn't follow up with it with any new progress in a timely manor. I did re post something else but it was 17 months later being I had some Health Issues that needed 3 Surgeries and with the possibility of some more on my wrist. My next post was from 69cam person with some very ***Disturbing Hurtful Statements***. I have reached out to a Moderator about a week or so ago, but haven't gotten any thing back about my concerns with Mr 69cam person, just the chopping up of my thread. What gives with this site? Is this site a FREE for ALL or do some people get Special Treatments here????? I Would like a response form any Moderator or from the Administration Department. Thanks, Marvin aka mjgord51
    Last edited by mjgord51; 01-31-2017 at 02:05 PM.